5 Ways To Use a QR Code on Real Estate Business CardsTim
In a highly competitive real estate market, it pays to stay ahead. At the end of the day, it all comes down to just one thing – how a real estate agent can sell themselves to a prospect. Marketing is one of the most important aspects that enhance business growth, but it requires the use of several tools, including real estate QR Code Business Cards.
When it comes to realtor business cards, there are several aspects that can make your business card stand apart from the competition, and one such aspect is the QR code. You are probably wondering what a QR code is. Quick Response Code is basically a 2 dimensional bar code. The QR code is made up of several black square dots that have been created within a square grid and contains white background. This grid of dots contains information in four different standardized forms, which are numeric, alphanumeric, byte / binary, and Kanji. The QR code has the ability to store almost any type of data or information and hence is becoming more and more popular in the real estate industry.
If you are thinking of creative real estate business cards, you can create a smart design with something as functional as the QR code. The fact is that the QR code helps a prospect receive all the important information related to a property on sale almost instantly.
Wondering how best to use the QR code on your realty business card? Here are 5 different ways of using it:
1. Use as a contact file: You can now integrate the QR code in your real estate agent business cards as a contact file. When a prospect uses the QR code, they will be able to locate all your contact information.
2. Website of your agency: A QR code can be used for driving traffic to your real estate agent or agency website. You can basically provide your web URL and email id using this code.
3. Real estate video: With evolving technology, you can now use a QR code in real estate business cards that help a prospect to see the video of homes on sale. The video will contain all necessary information on a particular home, including number of rooms and the price tag. This will help prospects in making an informed choice.
4. Images of Homes for sale: When you provide a prospect with your realty business card, you can ensure that the prospect has a pleasant experience by integrating a QR code for images. This will help the prospect view images of all properties in your area that are listed for sale or are in foreclosure. Again, this will help prospects make a quick buying decision.
5. Lists of real estate property: One of the most important elements of real estate is the ‘for sale’ home listing. With the help of technology, you can embed a QR code in your real estate business cards. This QR code may contain the entire listing of homes that are on sale along with other important information, such as location, maps, total area or size, number of rooms, price, and much more.
Learn how to use your real estate business cards for lead generation, and what you can do with your data once it’s gathered
It’s no secret that real estate agents and brokers have a lot of business cards. They are always giving them out to potential clients, visiting open houses, and networking at local events. The problem is they often go unused because the person on the other end doesn’t remember who you are or what your company does. Is your real estate business card just a piece of paper that you keep in your wallet and hand out when asked? It’s easy to get stuck on what feels like the most important task at hand – selling homes. But there are many more ways you can generate leads with the right tools and information.
QR Codes on business cards are a new way to lead generation for real estate agents. With them, you can hand out your business cards for free and whenever someone calls the number on it, they will be connected with your office. Some apps that lets people call your cell phone from their mobile device when they need help finding a home or want to buy or sell one. It’s like having an assistant in your pocket!
The first and most important thing you need to know about your real estate business cards is that they’re not just for handing out at networking events. If you really want to grow your business, then you should be using every single tool in your belt. That’s why we’ve created Realty Cards – a website with 1000’s of design templates of real estate business cards, which can be designed online for free or printed on demand from our partner shops worldwide.